venerdì 10 giugno 2011

Briscola v1.1.0 was released!

Thanks all the people who gave me suggestions or left comments: these are all precious information always considered by me. I tried to improve the application adding new features and fixing misbehaviours. But the work goes ahead... :) Briscola is the first application I developed for Android and I'm not an expert yet: if you experience any trouble assure to have the app upgraded to the last release available on the market and then feel free to leave a feedback here. I'll be thankyou!
For someone who wrote that the app sometimes is slow replying to the tap event on the player cards, I can say now that I worked a lot around source of the problem and now it works better if even these kinds of trouble in general may depends on what's running or what's doing the device on a particular moment. Update the app and let me know! Cheers!

2 commenti:

  1. Hello,
    may I know why Briscola requires much more hardware specs than Scopa?
    Is it possible to have both of them running with QVGA display at 240x320 resolution?
    Thank you in advance

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Sonica,
    this is because while Scopa not, I made Briscola compatible with Android 1.5 than handles much differently multiple screen size. Maybe in a future update of Briscola keep off this compatibility ;-)
    Thankyou for your message. Have good time playing with my apps... Cheers!

    RispondiElimina